Monday, July 18, 2011

First Post! About My Juice Reboot

Hello!  My first entry into my first blog ever.  Please bear with me, it'll get better!

I have had a number of health problems over the years, with a real inundation in the last 7 years.  Some have been resolved, but I still have some elusive issues that are yet to be conquered.  For example, I am currently nursing a broken bone in my pelvis, the cause of which is unknown.  Alarming?  You bet!

Last week, my sister called me and told me about a movie she had just watched, and insisted I watch it on Netflix tout de suite.  

After watching the Joe Cross movie: "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" a couple times, I decided to give it a go.  

I dug into my cabinet, pulled  out an old juicer, and started Friday, July 15.


In this blog, I'll add details about my progress, what I am juicing, and other tidbits of information that I hope you will find valuable, in your quest to improve your general state of health and wellbeing.

1 comment: