Monday, July 18, 2011

Tools of the Trade

I found myself using the same tools over and over, and thought I'd post a photo of them.

1- My Juicer- in this case, the Waring Juice Extractor
2- A couple knives- I'm particularly partial to my baby-size Oxo chef's knife , with a 4-inch blade; and I scavenged my navy blue Messermeister Picnic Knife, which is a high quality paring knife in a plastic sheath. 
3- My ergonomically friendly vegetable peeler.  Trudeau is pictured; I also have an Oxo Good Grips.
4- A stainless steel mesh colander for washing stuff.
5- Stainless steel mixing bowl for transporting veg and collecting scraps when I clean 'em up prior to juicing.
6- Cuisinart cutting boards - I LOVE these things!  I've had 'em forever, they go in the dishwasher, they have a lip so if you carry food from one spot to another on them you don't get drips,  they last forever.

That's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment